Join decision makers, funders, and others who are focused on supportive housing and broad scale housing initiatives as they gather in Los Angeles this June 5 – 7 for the only national conference devoted to supportive housing, and hear from experts sharing their insights, hands-on experiences, and guidance.
Collaborative Solutions is partnering with CSH to sponsor a rural track: Spotlight on Rural America. It will include a panel with federal partners focused on homelessness in rural areas. Other sessions include:
- Rural supportive housing clinic
- Supportive housing development in rural communities
- Coordinated entry across a balance of state part 1
- Coordinated entry across a balance of state part 2
- Building relationships through rural outreach
For more information and to register for the summit, go here: http://www.cvent.com/events/csh-summit-2018/event-summary-0f90ad64b80f4c7dbace798a34cb78ae.aspx
The deadline to register is May 18.
Anyone who is interested in attending, but for whom cost is a barrier may contact Jillian Fox, senior program manager, CSH: firstname.lastname@example.org