Request for Proposals (RFP)
Request for Proposal
Environmental Consulting Services for Three Proposed Biomass Utilization Fund Projects
Release Date: Nov. 16, 2020
Submittal Date: Dec. 7, 2020 (See Page 11 of the RFP for submittal instructions.)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Does RCAC intend to select one team for all three projects or would the projects potentially be split between different consultant teams?
RCAC intends to select one team for all three projects.
- Do you envision the need for a public outreach program associated with these projects or would the typical NEPA and CEQA public scoping and comment opportunities be sufficient?
The typical NEPA and CEQA public scoping and comment responses will suffice.
- The parcel number and address for the preferred location for the Wallowa Resources Community Solutions project don’t appear to match each other. Can you confirm 13037 Sanguinetti Road is the correct site?
We verified the parcel information with the applicant and the APN is correct. The address was wrong. Please see the correct details:
- Physical address: 5400 O’Byrne Ferry Road, Jamestown, CA 95327
- APN: 063-070-086 (the same as in the RFP)
- Are you able to share how many firms received the RFP?
We released the RFP to four firms that had qualified during the RFQ process.
- We want to make sure that we are taking the time to carefully think through the approach so we can be sure to provide a cost effective scope of work that meets the project needs. Would RCAC consider extending the due date to provide a few more days to prepare proposals?
We are willing to extend the deadline for submission to December 11th and will publish a new timeline for the RFP Schedule.
Request for Qualifications
Environmental Services and Related Studies Tuolumne County
Release Date: May 20, 2020
Submission Date: June 30, 2020
Request for Statement of Qualifications