Small Business Coaching
RCAC’s Building Rural Economies Small Business Coaching team provides no-cost direct technical assistance to rural entrepreneurs and small businesses to launch or re-launch their business, operate, sustain, and grow their business, secure access to financing, and build networks.
How do we do this?
Through responding to individual needs and offering tailored assistance that can include:
- Best practices for businesses in recovery
- Access to grants, loans
- Understanding financials
- Financial analysis
- Cash flow projections
- Business plan preparation
- Identifying risk, customers and demand
- Establishing an online presence
- Accessing additional resources to support business development
How do I access these free services?
For questions regarding RCAC’s Building Rural Economies Program, please contact RCAC’s main office at (916) 447-2854 and request Carol Cohen, Assistant Director – Community and Environmental Services.