IACC Tribal survey – 2017
Background and context
What is “infrastructure”?
- Water – supply, distribution, transmission, treatment, storage, pumping
- Sewer – treatment, collection, transmission, discharge
- Storm Water – retention, collection, detention, treatment, discharge
- Transportation – roads, bridges, sidewalks, ADA compatibility, intersection control (signals, roundabouts)
- Natural Gas – supply, distribution
- Broadband, Wi-Fi, cell – transmission, distribution
- Power – supply, transmission, distribution
- Solid Waste – landfill, sewage solids, recycling plant
What are the lifecycles, or phases, of infrastructure?
- Planning, permitting, environmental clearance