Safe Water Access
Need water bottle filling stations in your school or community?
Free Lead Testing Now Available to Your Local Schools & District
Lead in drinking water is a serious concern, especially in schools. Adequate hydration is critical to children’s overall health and development, and state law requires school districts to provide access to free, fresh drinking water during mealtimes. However, if the available water is contaminated, children should not drink it.
- Steps to provide lead-free drinking water in your schools
- Pasos para solicitar el análisis gratuito de plomo en el agua potable de sus escuelas
Water education and promotional materials for kids and community members
- Water First: A toolkit for promoting water intake in community settings
- Water Curriculum: Elementary School
- Water Curriculum: Middle High School
- Brochure: Water is the healthiest choice (English)
- Brochure: Water is the healthiest choice (Spanish)
- Activity Book (English)
- Activity Book (Spanish)
- Poster 1
- Poster 2