Self-help housing resources

General resources

RD regulations and guidance forms

Due to technical problems, some of the RD forms are no longer available to outside staff on the USDA website. Until the accessibility problems are resolved, you can download the forms you need for your application here or contact your local RD office. For a complete and up-to-date listing of the forms and regulations, please go to the USDA website here:

523 Grant

502 Direct Loan